Base Location: UK South West & Wales
Regions Covered: South West & Wales (Major Cities: Bristol & Cardiff)
• Ensure market access on the territory by talking to all relevant stakeholders including key decision-makers and budget holders to ensure formulary and protocol inclusion
• Manage the product uptake of the portfolio in key accounts by communicating to all stakeholders (specialist physicians, specialist nurses, pharmacists, hospital management). This includes virtual engagement and orchestration of digital marketing content
• Responsible for the compliant and lawful business conduct of own activities
• Drive key account management strategy
• Teamworking and collaboration with all colleagues
• Experience as a KAM coupled with evidence of Hospital Sales success
• Evidence of managing successful hospital formulary inclusions
• Knowledge and experience of the processes involved to secure product and customer access
• Excellent, customer-centric, and solution-oriented communication, selling and negotiation skills
• Ability to work independently in field location and when appropriate remotely.
• Expertise with Microsoft and CRM systems
• ABPI certification
• Driving License
• Bachelor degree or similar or have healthcare-related experience
• Experience in Gastroenterology (Endoscopy), Respiratory medicine (Bronchoscopy) and/or other clinical procedures
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognise our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialised. Here, each day brings an opportunity to take ownership of a new challenge. Teaming with some of the most talented clinicians in the industry, you'll improve patient outcomes and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate improving patient outcomes?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)