Base location: Berkshire, UK
Regions covered: UK and Ireland
This is a Fixed Term Contract of 12 months with the possibility to be renewed.
The Sales Force Effectiveness and Business Intelligence Partner (SFE & BI) at Syneos Health has responsibility and accountability to work within our client’s business to identify the needs and challenges, deliver robust analytics, actionable insights and recommendations that informs some of the teams most critical business questions and decisions.
• Work in a business partner role with the key teams e.g., line of business, finance, commercial excellence and others to proactively provide analytical expertise and therapy area insights to identify business critical issues and challenges
• Deliver clear business insights, reporting and analysis of data at the right frequency for business decisions, business review meetings (BRM) and business planning
• Ensure accurate and timely reporting, monitoring and analysis of all national and sub national sales data, in line with key performance indicators
• Drive Sales Force Effectiveness analytics and reporting e.g., activity, bonus schemes, efficient territory deployment to support achievement of sales strategy
• Management and governance of the data cube and dashboards to include Identification and prioritisation of change requests to the BI system
• Work with the finance and business management teams to ensure sales forecasting is delivered in line with financial calendars and timelines
• Develop and deliver strategic recommendations on brand strategy and business intelligence plans
• Business/science degree, or relevant Business Insights qualification and or experience
• Experience in the pharmaceutical industry or agency working with national and subnational in market data, salesforce effectiveness (SFE) performance reporting, primary market research, multichannel analytics, forecasting, scenario planning and KPI tracking
• Have a strong data intuition and be a data-driven problem solver with the ability to decipher specific trends and communicate these to the relevant stakeholders via dashboard visualization
• Self-driven with proven project management skills to execute multiple projects with precision and accuracy in a very fast-paced environment. In-depth knowledge and efficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, BI Solutions, warehousing databases and CRM systems e.g., Veeva
• Knowledge and experience of working in the specialities of Sales Force Effectiveness, Business (Data) insights, Primary Market Research and CRMs e.g., Veeva.
• Experience of working with automated BI / data management systems e.g., Power BI. Understanding of therapeutic areas optional and knowledge of ABPI and IPHA Codes required.
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognise our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.