OverviewThe Brand Manager, EMEA is a client facing role, in charge of delivering the AW expertise & experience across the EMEA region. Key objectives are high profile business development, client consulting and project leadership.
• Manage defined territory/client base inside EMEA geography
• Achieve assigned sales and revenue targets (up to a seven-figure target based upon experience)
• Build and manage client relationships from first contact, over pitch/proposal/contract to project/brand consulting
• Support senior leadership for high profile branding pitches/proposals/projects
• Lead key client meetings/workshops virtually or in person
• Deliver brand consulting work to clients with support of department experts
• Continued learning of branding trends/tactics, as well as regulatory requirements (Rx brand names)
• Experience in marketing or branding (ideally within the pharmaceutical, healthcare, FMCG or software industry), or client facing roles at agencies / consulting firms
• Experience in pitch meetings and client presentations/management (C-Level)
• Self-starter, highly motivated to excel in an extremely fast-paced environment
• Hungry to constantly learn about various industries and high profile branding consulting
• Native English speaker, or fluent business English
• Bachelor’s degree, or alternatively more years of related business experience
• Previous roles in brand/product management in pharmaceutical, healthcare, FMCG or software industry
• Additional language skills e.g. French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese or Scandinavian languages
Addison Whitney is part of Syneos Health Communications, a purpose-built collective of agencies focused on supporting health and biopharmaceutical innovators. We work in scalable, collaborative teams that partner across disciplines and geographies to deliver integrated communications strategies that accelerate brand performance. In today’s fast-changing and complex environment, success lies in making connections: between science, emotion and technology; between data, design and human insight. We are able to make those connections because our advertising, public relations, medical communications, digital, data science, research and market access specialists work closely with each other and with healthcare experts, including physicians, pharmacists and advocates. Together, we are the connected healthcare partner tapping rich insights to drive innovation, change behavior and pioneer a new era of accountable marketing.
Syneos Health Communications is powered by Syneos Health, a global professional services organization designed to help the biopharmaceutical industry shorten the distance from lab to life.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate bringing new therapies to patients?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)