Imaginative, curious, and adaptable — you sweat the small stuff, because you know that great design is in the details.
You are creative, inspired, and driven to produce innovative design. You are self-motivated — you have a true passion coupled with the exceptional ability to translate the vision of our clients into high quality and impactful imagery. Such talent and ingenuity make you the right fit for this unique Senior Designer
role with Creative Studios.
Our design team is responsible for nurturing relationships with internal teams across the globe through communication, interaction and great work. Senior Designers are responsible for developing layouts spanning across a variety of mediums including:
- Print materials
- Social media content
- Interactive/digital content
- Booth/Congress design
- Environmental graphics
- Multimedia interfaces
- New business pitch creative
The ability to switch gears, juggle and move from project to project is critical. Assurance that files are correctly built so when picked up by another designer, there are no issues.
- Experience working within an agency or other creative team environment
- Highly proficient with InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator (using Adobe CC suite), and doing their own production
- Strong conceptual thinker
- Ability to successfully manage time, workflow, and schedule in order to meet strict and sometimes aggressive deadlines
- Sharp attention to detail
- Possess strong communication skills and an artistic intuition
- Open and receptive to design feedback but also able to represent their own work/rationale and stand up for designs you believe in
- Resourceful: Able to problem solve and find multiple design solutions, especially under narrow specific parameters or strict budget restraints
- Thorough understanding of print/web/video, functionality, information architecture, navigation, and interactive design principles
- Strong typography skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with an understanding of the unique challenges that healthcare marketing demands
- Portfolio that is forward-thinking and represents a diverse range of design styles across various media
Should also be:
- Conceptually Creative: Ability to think in abstract terms; make connections between unrelated notions; formulate innovative ideas where others cannot; seen as original and value-added in brainstorming sessions
- Able to Understand and Implement Direction: Can understand creative direction based on objectives and execute creative work effectively. Understands the concept of talent-to-task and communicates well with others on workload issues & needs, progress of work and results
- Industry Application: Picks up on technical things quickly; is good at learning new industry, company, product, and/or technical knowledge developments of the client's business as well as the agency business; has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment
- Demonstrating Ownership and Proactivity: Demonstrates ownership of assigned Brand work by continually coming up with new ideas proactively. Ability and willingness to show ownership of Brand work from a visual standpoint
- Willingness to be Flexible: Willing to work outside of job description as needed, be flexible for the team, and ultimately the work.
At Syneos Health Communications, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Syneos Health Communications is the only healthcare communications network that is part of a company on the frontlines of healthcare, with a clear view into the everyday complexities of life and health. As part of Syneos Health™, our agencies — consisting of leading brands and experts in advertising, branding, public relations, managed markets and medical communications — are engaged in every point of influence in health, providing real-world insight into markets and audiences in ways that no other partner could.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate bringing new therapies to patients?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)