The National Sales Director’s (NSD) Role is strategic in focus. The NSD is fully accountable for the sales development in the country. They will also work closely with the client to develop the market access strategy and implement and manage the resource deployment to support market access and sales adoption of the new product. The NSD will have oversight for all the deployed Regional Business Managers and their associated field-based teams across primary care and as required secondary care.
- Responsible for strategically leading and managing the deployed field commercial team across the country to develop and drive market access and subsequent sales
- Demonstratable experience in developing and implementing market access and sales adoption of a new product.
- Working closely with the VP of Commercial and internal Syneos Health deployment solutions COE’s (Recruitment, HR, Training, Compliance, Operations, Finance, Legal) to ensure a team is built to support the launch of the client product
- Ensure the sales team deploy ethical and compliant practices across the country and in line with national laws and requirements
- Coaching and mentorship of the sales managers enabling them to drive success through their teams
- Awareness of the KOL’s and influences across the country who can advocate for the client’s product and ensure they are engaged at the right level with the right messaging
- Take responsibility for ensuring information flow and all other deliverables are completed on time (i.e., CRM, field team onboarding, regional training program) and within the budget set
- Actively participate in regular update meetings with clients on the country level to ensure delivery of agreed KPIs, operational performance and issue resolution
- Bachelor's degree
- Fulfils legal requirements in the country (UK ABPI)
- Full clean driving license
- Previous successful first- and second-line sales management experience including product launch
- Demonstrable evidence of a leader who strives for a new way of working and a holistic customer journey approach
- Able to network at the highest level, builds integrity and trust with key stakeholders
- A strong collaborator, both internally and externally focused
- Comfortable with technology, use of Veeva CRM for data capture, dashboard, and real-time customer intelligence reports
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop, and advance. We reward and recognise our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality-of-life balance.
About Syneos Health Syneos Health® (Nasdaq:SYNH) is a fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization purpose-built to accelerate customer success. We lead with a product development mindset, strategically blending clinical development, medical affairs and commercial capabilities to address modern market realities.
To learn more about how we are shortening the distance from lab to life®, visit syneoshealth.com or subscribe to our podcast.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialised. Here, each day brings an opportunity to take ownership of a new challenge. Teaming with some of the most talented clinicians in the industry, you'll improve patient outcomes and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate improving patient outcomes?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)